A new Hot Fix is available now (Beta v0.9.0.6674). This will be automatically applied to your game, the next time you run the Steam client. But if your game is not being updated, please log out of Steam and back in and it should then start the update.
- Data miss match issues
- Data miss matches should be a lot better. If you do experience one, close the game down and re-launch.
- Crash when changing resolution
- Changing to a higher resolution was sometimes producing a crash. This should now be fixed.
- Flickering shadow issues
- Sometimes skid marks were causing issues where you would get big patches of what looked like flickering shadows.
- Crashes due to audio being triggered when no sound card is present
- If you didn’t have a sound card in your PC and the game triggered the announcer audio to play, you may have crashed.
- Crash on start-up
- There were issues on some machines where the game would crash as soon as the Max Splash screen appeared. This should be a lot better.
For the full list of Known Issues including issues that have been fixed visithttps://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200414371-Carmageddon-Reincarnation-Known-issues.