Content update (Pre-Alpha v0.1.2.4593). This will be automatically applied to your game the next time you run your Steam client.
- Dusty Trails
Front End updates:
- Control the visual options from the menus
- New choices to choose the behavior of reverse camera
- Control the master sound volume (boy do we treat you!)
- New option to quickly restart the event once your event has ended
- Performance and stability enhancements
- Improvements to stability of Action Replay
- The Powerup Instant Selector (or “PIS” – quick access to powerups you’ve picked up AND to purchase more after you’ve used them.
- A tutorial for the PIS
- Addition of the dev Free Cam and Inspection Cam available in action replay
- New types of ped
- More sounds
- General bug fixes
Select – Use the PIS to select 1 of 4 Powerups.
- Tap a direction to purchase a mapped Powerup
Purchase – Double tap to purchase the Powerup with race credits if you don’t own it.
- Double tapping buys that PUP and removes race credits
- You can only purchase PUPs if you have the credits (unless you have switched on the Allow PIS Overdraft in Pre Release Options – found on the Freeplay setup screen.)
Customise – Press and hold to reassign Powerups you've discovered.
- Press and hold the DPad or I,J,K,L keys to bring up the remapper.
- Navigate using steering controls.
- Enter/A to confirm choices.
- Esc/B to back up a level and exit the remapper.
- Only Powerups that have been collected can be mapped
Action Replay Special Cameras
- You can hide the Action Replay HUD by pressing “Num Pad .(Del)”!
- Press C on the keyboard or Y on the Controller to change cameras
- Use the right analogue stick to orbit around the car
Free Look cam
- Press C or Y on the Controller to change cameras
- Keyboard/Mouse only
- I and K to go up and down
- J and L to go left and right
- Mouse to look around
- Left click go forwards (hold shift to speed up)
- Right click go backwards (hold shift to speed up)